The way our credit system works is you can re-download the same clip in the either format (QuickTime or Windows) for up to a year without being charged any additional credits. However, if you select a different resolution, you will be charged again.
Articles in this section
- Why don't clips preview full screen?
- Do I get my subscription credits all at once?
- Why is some content unavailable in my region?
- My clip didn't successfully download, but I was still charged. What do I do?
- How do I cancel my subscription or delete my account?
- Will my credits ever expire?
- Which clips can I download without costing credits?
- Why should I use WingClips™ instead of playing a DVD that I rented or purchased?
- How do I download clips?
- How can I recover my password?